Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Slow Down. You Move Too Fast.

My son. He is 8 and he makes me so proud. He is growing up so fast and I am enjoying this big boy he is becoming but I want it all to slow down. Alot. This haircut does not help matters.

BEFORE

AFTER

I have never seen him with hair this short. He basically went from a bald baby, to a fuzzy headed two year old, to a kid with a mound of long blonde curls. Doesn't he look so much older? Slow down Jack. I need a little more time to savour all these fleeting moments that are whizzing by. I guess that's life - you spend half of it in anticipation of what is coming next and the other half applying the brakes, willing time to slowwww down and take it easy.

5 comments:

  1. Holly Crow! He looks like a different kid and yes definitely older!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome boy!

    I like the short hair waaaaaay better!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg - totally different boy...looking so grown up!

    ReplyDelete