Thursday, January 27, 2011

rehash: Alive and Kicking

Who sung that song? I used to love it... I still love it. Was it Tears for Fears?

After much contemplation I have officially named my unofficial business: rehash. I hope you all like it. If you don't, don't tell me.

It's so official that I even have a bunting for it!! I made this bunting using the individual letter flags that can be removed, moved, or added to with other individual letter flags. The letters are pinned to the band with ribbon-covered clothes pins. Perhaps a photo will explain better...?

All you bunting lovers out there now have the option of not buying individual buntings for family members, seasons, holidays, mantras. You can simply buy the individual letters you require and change the word/name as needed. These will be in my etsy shop soon. As soon as I have one. Love.

2 comments:

  1. Cool!! Karie love it. I look forward to your Etsy shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple Minds? I can't get the damn song out of me head. I don't like it anymore.

    ReplyDelete