Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hello Handmade Harvest and a Felted Flower Magnet Tutorial

Welcome Handmade Harvesters! and you too! Was that not a great craft show? (yes, I am writing this Friday night and pretending that I'm not, clever, no?) Here is the tutorial that I prepared as part of the rehash contribution to the swag for Handmade Harvest. If you were one of the first 50 people in the door on Saturday - well done!! and I hope you like all your goodies. For everybody else, rehash contributed a circle of felted sweater and a magnet as well as a link to this tutorial on how to turn these items into a felted flower magnet - magic I tell you.

Here's the tutorial...and happy felted flower magnet making! and super big thanks for supporting the handmade movement, for that alone, I heart you.



5 comments:

  1. Good Job, Karie and Samia :)
    Thanks for inspiring me to do a video tutorial.
    love ya girls,
    Annie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie! We are the one-take wonder team. It's so nice to have so much room for improvement!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about the lip syncing issue - that's annoying. Like I said lots of room for improvement!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little flowers and think they will make a great brooch ... am going to teach Emily how to make them. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Karie and Samia!!! What are you going to teach us next?

    ReplyDelete